6 Oct 2017

Autumn Love ♥︎


Hey!! 
How are you all
Im here today with my DT card for All About Magnolia

The challenge this month is All About Fall/Halloween
Seeing as Im not into Ghosts 'n' Ghoulies  much, I went with the Fall(Autumn in England)theme. I really do love Autumn. Its one of my favourite times of the year. The colours are just stunning.

I made a 3D Box frame and masked three Tilda's together. 
Ive been so inspired by my dear friend Yulis's watercolored backgrounds that I've been dying to have a go myself.

I used Distress inks and Re-Inkers
I have an earlier tutorial for a Shadow Box which I made a few years ago HERE
I must say the measurements are different, but I sussed it :D
I also added a rainbow as we seem to have so many at the moment.
Dies used to decorate the shadow box are Doohickeys 
Papers are Maja Design

♥︎♥︎♥︎

I really hope to see you joining our challenge.

Thankyou so much for stopping by today.
I hope you will call back again soon ♥︎ 
Have a great weekend :D
Hugs 




No comments:

Post a Comment