8 Sep 2017

Flying By To Say Hi


Hello There
Its Friday Whoooo hoooooo:D
Im back with my latest Magnolia card. Yes Magnolia and no Tilda.
The whole card is made with Magnolia DooHickeys and Maja paper.

Ive used Magnolia Vintage Box Volume 5 to make my card. These are a mixture of Vintage stamps and dies. They are just fabulous if you like to stamp and well worth the money.

Papers are Maja Enjoying Outdoors

 What a carry on I had trying to emboss the bird cage. With just moving home I couldn't find my Versamark pad anywhere !! In fact I don't think I have one anymore!! So I had to improvise and use the refill bottle and my finger!! ha ha....It worked so panic over.

Here I raised the birds with acetate to look like they were flying

For the flower I used DooHickey Poppy which isn't in the Vintage Box and also the Hearts which I used in the corners


Thankyou for stopping by today and I hope I inspired you a little.
Have a fabulous weekend Peeps
 Big Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Simply stunning, the Doohickeys are soooo versatile. Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete