22 Aug 2016

Tilda With Armful Of Flowers and New Summer DooHickeys :D

Hi There
Im back after a little break with my latest card. I actually had a little time yesterday for some play time.
For my card I coloured 'Tilda With Armful Of Flowers' from the Seaside collection 2016 with Distress ReInkers.

and here are a couple of Magnolia new Summer DooHickey Dies 'Poppy'
Available fro the Magnolia Shop

The centers Ive made from the Seagrass rope



 Also in the top left hand corner is a new DooHickey Corner Florish Die
The base of the die is from the latest DooHickey Box Collection Volume 11.
I have more cards to follow shortly using this gorgeous collection so please pop back soon :D

Papers are Maja 'Summertime'
All Embellishments and gorgeous laces are from LLC

Thankyou for stopping by today 
Hugs


No comments:

Post a Comment