2 May 2016

Spring Rain Tilda

Hey Everyone!!
Can you believe we are in the month of May already :D

For my card today I've watercoloured Spring Rain Tilda from the Spring Fever Collection 2016

Also used the new Wycinanka chipboards....

and MORE of the Hydrangea Flowers I shared a video with you yesterday...If you missed it here's the link



For the shape of my card I used the shape die from the Vintage Box 2. The heart tag is from DooHickey 'Celebration' issue and the leaf is my ultimate favourite DooHickey 'Rose Leaf

The rest Ive listed below
Have a wonderful week.
Big Hugs

2 comments:

  1. sigh .. dear Debbie! Your card is just MAGICAL and absolutely BREATHTAKING!!! I'm in love!

    Hope you are doing well sweetie!

    Big hugs,
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my dear friend .. doing a blog walk is a nice way to get some inspiration, and hop on your blog is a must! yes, because I can found lots of gorgeous details and ideas!

    your big fans over the seas,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete