11 May 2016

Spring Flowers Tilda and New DooHickeys


Hi There
I hope you are all well this week :D
I think we've had a little taste of Summer the last few days, its been gorgeous here in the UK.
                      Today to share is my new card featuring some of the new dies from Volume 9 DooHickeys 'Fairytale'. I think they will be popping through your door anytime now:D  
Im sure you will lurveeee thes ones..
                                                                    

 Ive coloured Spring Flowers Tilda from the Spring Fever Collection 2016 with Distress Re-Inkers


Dies used are DooHickeys
Papers are Maja from Enjoying Outdoors
The frame and hearts are by Wycinanka


Flowers are made using DooHickeys Pointsettia.
I hope you like it :D

Thanks for stopping by
Hugs
                                            



1 comment:

  1. I love the colours and the flowers are just gorgeous, must try them, you are so very creative, just beautiful xo Julie P

    ReplyDelete