28 Feb 2016

Learning To Dance Tilda

Hello 
I hope you are all well in blog land today :D
The sun is shining here in Yorkshire. Really makes you feel better doesnt it :D
To share today is a Carnival inspired card.
I actually painted her last week while sat in the sun in Lanzarote . I was going to scrap her as the light wasnt great....well it was, it was bright, but colouring in sunglasses isnt a good idea.!
But when I matched her with the papers it somehow worked!!! Glad I brought her home :D
Ive used an older Magnolia 'Tilda Learning To Dance' coloured with Distress Re-Inkers. I loved this Tilda when she first came out and still do..and the tune ..'Dancing In The Moonlight!' always pops in my head!!LOL
Remember my old post from before?? hee hee
Its here



Papers are the gorgeous Maja Design Vintage Summer
Dies are DooHickeys Tassle, Balloons and Envelope Tags 
Spellbinders

Thanks for stopping by today.

Hugs for now


No comments:

Post a Comment