17 Jan 2016

Little Italy

♥ Hey♥ 
Its been snowing !!!
We've finally had some of the white stuff here in the UK :D
Can you believe we are half way through January already??!
Before we know it we will be making Christmas cards again!!ha ha

To share today is my latest Magnolia card using a Tilda from the Little Italy Collection.


 Ive coloured 'Dancing In Italy Tilda' with Distress Re-Inkers
Also Magnolia's Love text stamp in the background and the Love Text is a DooHickey from Volume 3 'Oh La La'
Papers are Pion 'Be My Valentine'

For my roses I used the gorgeous Rolled Roses Die from Marianne Design Dies and DooHickeys for the leaves.


The shape of the card was from the DooHickey Vintage Box Collection Volume one along with the envelope tags.
The Ivy leaves are also DooHickeys from the Autumn Edition Volume 6

Have a fabulous weekend
Take care
Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Hi Debbie. Thank you for your lovely comment, it's great to hear from you. I spend so little time blogging these days but I always have a peek at what you've been up to as well. Your Magnolia creations are always so beautiful. We are all fine thanks. Hope all is good with you, I bet your brood is all grown up now!! Bet it's good too know there is another double D out there again. It's been easy to get used to Diane being a Dolphin again, it suits her.
    Hugs Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete