24 Jan 2016

Italian Speedy Tilda ♥


Hello
HappySunday :D

Today to share is my card from which I have been inspired by all the amazing Snapchats Ive had from my Scandinavian family and friends of the stunning pictures in the snow.
Just beautiful...We had snow last weekend here in the UK, but its all gone :(

For my card Ive coloured Italian Speedy Tilda from the 'Little Italy Collection' with Distress Re-Inkers
I masked her with the Magnolia Wedding Background stamp, though I managed to mask out the church and just use all the trees, which have been covered in lots of Snowtex.
Lots of DooHickey Winter Tress

I hope you like it :D
Thankyou so much for stopping by
hugs

1 comment:

  1. Loooove your card Debbie! It is so inspireing to visit your blog, it makes me want to make a card myself! :) Have a lovely day!
    Big hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete