18 Dec 2015

Blue Christmas



Hi There
Yayyyy its the weekend and this time next week he will of been!!! Whoooo hoooo!!!

I hope the pictures look ok because I really did struggle with the lighting. Oh boy! Talk about a dark day or week even!

Ive made a mini card and a Christmas Bauble
Once again I used Maja's 'Home For The Holidays'

I painted 'Tilda With Christmas Lamp' from A Little Christmas Collection 2015


For my Ornament I used Spellbinder Dies and a couple of DooHickeys on there too.
Thanks for stopping by today
Have a great weekend and keep warm :D
Hugs

1 comment:

  1. This is Beautiful!.. As Always!. .Your colouring is Absolutely Stunning!! I love the way you manage to make shadows and shine in the clothes.. and the blue colour makes me think that it is the Night clothes.. Walking around in the dark... Looking for Santa!!.. Stunning Card. The layered snowflake is Beautiful.. And I now want that spellbinder die to make an ornament like that.. Soo Beautiful! Thank you for sharing!! Maybe next year will give me more time to craft!.. Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete