15 Oct 2015

Tilda with Snowman

Morning Everyone
 ... :D
Im back again with another Winter card...
Winter is certainly in site now.
Im really hoping its a cold and dry one with blue skies...Perfect! :D
Once again Ive used a new Tilda from the latest Collection(names yet to be announced). This time Ive coloured with Distress Pads. 
The Christmas tree is also from this Collection which I have once again used Gilding Flakes. Im just addicted to this technique.
Flowers and Leaves are made using DooHickey Poinsettia and the DooHickey kit Volume 7 
The Snowman is made from a Tim Holtz Sizzix Die.
  
Thankyou so much for dropping by. It really is appreciated:D
Have a great day
Hugs 

2 comments:

  1. O, WAUW! I put that Die from TH also aside for this stamp, love the combination!!!! Just gourges. Unfortunately I still have to mound the stamps... :(

    Always love your cards! My Englisch is to bad, so I don't leave a comment as much as I like to do, but love stopping by! Your style and creations are amazing and a great inspiration <3

    Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete