3 Oct 2015

Tilda Picking Carrot

 Hey!!
Happy Saturday
What a gorgeous week we have had here in Yorkshire..A little foggy in the morning, but once lifted its been beautiful. 
Today to share is my card using the DooHickeys from the Magnolia Harvest Edition 6 Magazine .

Ive used Tilda picking carrot painted with Distress Reinkers.
(I think she is searching for that little white Rabbit!)

For the Flowers and Leaves Ive used the dies from Volume 6 DooHickey Harvest.
I think Ive a new favourite leaf now! Just loving the Ivy die

Other DooHickeys are Sakura background, Tilda's Tag and Bird Tag.
Papers are Pion which I have listed below.Everything else is from LLC.

Mmmmm I think someone smells a carrot!! ;D
animated-rabbit-image-0191 
Thankyou so much for stopping by today

Big Hugs



No comments:

Post a Comment