11 Oct 2015

Christmas DooHickeys Volume 7


 Hiya Again
Im back with my other two projects using the Christmas projects from Magnolias DooHickey Volume 7
When the dies arrived I have to admit the one below puzzled me??!!
So much so I had to email Magnolia.....HELP!.. They replied you twist it!! hee hee
Haaaa haa ha YES! of course how very clever :D 
I could have endless possibilities with this die.
You could even make your own paper Christmas Tree!!
Because I was so short of time for these projects( 2 Days in fact!) I had to make do with a Christmas Garland.
Very fiddly but the result I was happy with :D
  

For the shape of the card below I used the corner die which is in the kit
I hope Ive inspired you a little.
Thanks so much for stopping by today
Hugs

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful garland!! Love it! And I also love the way you used a bit of the garland behind the flowers and pinecones in the card. By the way, how did you make the small pinecones? Is it a die?

    ReplyDelete