7 Sep 2015

Surf Tilda

 Hey There

Oh what am I like!!I forgot to post this card on this blog!!!durrrr
I made this a couple of weeks ago for the LLC Challenge.

Its really a summer card which we are grasping the remains of here in the UK...It was so misty here this morning and looking very Autumnal. But you never know...we could be in for a Indian Summer in September....I Wish!!

For my card Ive used Surf Tilda from the WWW Collection. Ive been itching to use her all Summer but just havent had the time.
Then Sandy sent me the gorgeous Dolphin charm, which was just perfect.
Tilda is coloured with Distress Reinkers.
 Do you like my little Beach Huts. I made this using the DooHickey small House
 Other DooHickeys are Surfboard Tag, Flags and Bubbles.
Papers are Pion Design
Thankyou for stopping by today. I wish you a beautiful week ahead 
Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card
    so beautiful story is going on
    love it
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete