13 Sep 2015

Free Spirit Tilda

 Hello There   
Well I think we are in for a sunny Sunday here in Yorkshire.We have beautiful blue skies.

Today to share is my card for this weeks theme over at Live and Love Crafts Blog which is 'Puttin On The Ritz'
 I thought Free Spirit Tilda was perfect for this theme, though Ive glitzed her up a little with a Frantage Head dress and Pearls.
She is also available on the Magnolia DT Blog 
For once I have left the background clean and white!! Yes your not seeing things.

The flowers I made myself.
 I'm just addicted to the Rolled Roses. The larger flower is made using the DooHickey Peony and the leaves Rose leaf.

   


Thankyou for stopping by today and I wish you a wonderful day  

Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I've been watching your blog for sometime and I have many Magnolia stamps. Your cards are lovely, your home made flowers compliment the stamps and the colours are always spot on. It's also lovely and sunny in the West Midlands on this Sunday morning. Keep up the good work. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie! I hope you're well hun!!

    This card is a dream, I LOVE your handmade flowers!

    Lots of hugs, Franz.

    ReplyDelete