27 Sep 2015

Christmas CandleTilda

 Hiya
I hope you are all well and enjoying your Sunday so far....

So far its looking promising today and the sun is shining,
To share today is a Christmas Card.
 Ive made a Christmas 3D star. There are lots of tutorials for these on Youtube.
I was'nt planning on using a Tilda this time but she somehow ended up there after I asked my daughter with or without!!! Trouble is I had to mix the colours to match my colour scheme! Anyway I got there in the end.
 Ive painted Christmas Candle Tilda with Distress Inks.
For the flowers and leaves I used Doohickeys.
 I just love making my own Pointsettias with the Pointsettia Doohickey.
Papers are PionChristmas in Norway
I wish you all a wonderful weekend 
and
Thankyou for stopping by today
Big Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment