24 Apr 2015

Tilda With Millie The Mouse

 Hey!
I'm still here but only just!
My mojo has taken quite a nose dive these past few weeks. 
Lets blame the weather!! It has been so nice the last two weeks in the UK that I couldn't bear to be indoors
 I'm always sceptical about returning when Ive had a few weeks off incase I forget how to paint, but it didnt take me long to get back in the zone. I then realised how much I actually love this hobby.

 I didnt have a clue what I was going to do, so I watched a Disney film 'Cinderella' on my Ipad while painting. Before I knew it, it was supper, so I finished it today. 
Papers are Pion Design
Dies are all DooHickeys
Ive coloured 'Tilda With Millie The Mouse' with Distress Re-Inkers

Hope you like it 
Thanks for stopping by
Have a great evening
hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment