22 Feb 2015

He Love Me.... He Loves Me Not Tilda


Hey!!
I hope your all having a great weekend so far.
Im up to my eyes in washing as Ive just returned from my Hols :D

Im back today with my Live and Love Craft Guest DT post.
Our Challenge this week was to use the absolutely gorgeous Pion Papers-Paris Flea Market.
It was certainly a Challenge made in heaven for me.
I must apologise in advance if Sandy has sold out of this...Its probably my fault!!!I just love it. :D
I  masked together 2 Magnolia images 'Love Me Loves Me Not Tilda' and Fence and coloured with Distress Re-inkers and Pens
♥ ♥ ♥
For the base Ive used Go Kreate.
Other dies were Joycraft and DooHickeys
♥ ♥ ♥
Right I'd better get back to that mountain of washing!!!huh
Thankyou for stopping by today
Have a great Sunday
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Simply stunning!!

    Hugs,
    Alexandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful. Love the image, so sweet.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is really wonderful.
    hana

    ReplyDelete