10 Jan 2015

Rose Cottage

Hellooooooo

I hope you are all well today in this wild and windy hole the UK is at the moment. It's blowing a gale out there.

Today to share is a card I made for a tutorial in the latest edition of Magnolia DooHickey |Dies Club Volume 3 
'Oh La La' 
still available HERE

Inside is a tutorial on how I made these gorgeous Roses using DooHickey Peony Die.


These are the rest of the dies I used for this card. (These dies are older dies and not in Vol 3)

Thankyou so much for stopping by
Bye for now
keep warm
Hugs 

3 comments:

  1. Morning Debbie

    Same here sounds terrible especially as we are on a hill but never mind a good excuse not to go out.

    Rose Cottage is adorable so pretty and full of more inspiring detail. You get so much out of your dies it always leave me in awe.

    Hope you have a lovely weekend Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Creation!! Beautiful Coloring.. A Sweet Sweet Scene you have made!! Beautiful Colors.. and the Flowers you have made with the dies!!! WOW!!! Stunning!! Absolutely Stunning!! And so much work!!! I am very impressed!! And I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya sweetie!
    Whenever I do a blog walk, its a must to hop oh your blog because I always found something nice to enjoy! and today I got the same .. a very lovely card you have made and LOVE it a lot!!
    Keep warm my dear friend, sending my big hug xxx

    ReplyDelete