16 Jan 2015

Oh La La Divine Tilda


Good Morning Peeps 

 Today to share is a card I made using the gorgeous new Magnolia image Divine Tilda


I think she's definately a new favourite of mine, As always I water coloured with my very faithful Distress Reinkers on the amazing Langton paper
There's lots of dies on there too. Mainly from the DooHickey Club Oh Lala and the flower from the Christmas Edition.
Im just loving the new gate and the Ivy 
and isnt the bird tag just too cute.

This card has set off to its new owner and should be with her very shortly for her Birthday ;D hee hee

Thankyou so much for stopping by today 
Hugs 
Debbie

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Your coloring is just so amazing, i'm in love....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is absolutely gorgeous. I love your painting.
    hana

    ReplyDelete