31 Dec 2014

Magnolia Advent Calender day 31

Hey!
Yayyy!! Today is my turn to host the final day of the Magnolia Advent Calender 2014
and WOW what gorgeous cards the Magnolia Dt have shared throughout December.
Today is your last chance to win a prize from Magnolia Sweden and all you have to do is leave a comment below and I will choose a winner in the next couple of days.
For my card I have made a pop up card of New Year Celebrations.

On the front I water coloured a new Edwin from the latest club kit using distress re-inkers and pads.


and then on the inside

Ive used three gorgeous celebration Tildas. All of which are having a glass of bubbly.
I

Papers are the newest Collection from Riddersholm Vintage Venture

Lots of dies on there 
DooHickeys, Sizzix , Memory box 

Cheesecloth and Flowers from the Ribbon Girls

*****

****
I wish you all a wonderful evening wherever you are and all the best for 2015

and dont forget to leave a comment to be in with the chance of a prize. 

See you next year

Hugs

12 comments:

  1. My word what a fabulous New Year card Debbie.

    Its simply gorgeous and full of inspiration as always!! You really have used these must have images and dies to perfection.

    I'm hoping that 2015 will be the year I get back into crafting, with the help of you and all the amazing blogs around I have plenty of inspiration to get me back on track.

    Happy New Year to you and your family have a wonderful evening.

    Love and Hugs Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep coming back to have more looks at this incredible creation. It's breathtakingly beautiful Debbie. Happy New Year. Hugs Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning. So many details! Wow, just wow!
    Happy New Year!
    hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is absolutely gorgeous card!
    Happy New Year!
    Pona

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, what a gorgeous card Debbie! So much work! Awesome! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh gosh ... this is gorgeous .. absolutely stunning ...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Debbie, what a gorgeous and wonderful card! I love all your inspirations and hope, I´ll see many of them 2015 :).
    Happy New Year!
    Big hugs,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Debbie... this card is out of this world! Amazinng work!!! You are definitely the best one!!
    I'm wishing you a happy and magical New Year!
    All the best!
    Barbara GR

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful card! Absolute stunning project! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful ceations as always!!
    Thanks for the inspurations n Hsopy New Yesr too ..

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness! Cutest card ever! Love how you pulled all of the different stamps together for this new years card. Happy 2015, I just found your blog recently so I'm looking forward to seeing what neat cards and projects you come up with this year! :)
    ~Sarah L.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just too beautiful still Debbie. HAd no idea, that you had 2 blogs, so I commented on the other blog that day, but not sure now, if that was right, so now I leave one here too.
    Happy New Year to you can´t wait tosee a lot more beauty from you in the comming year too.

    ReplyDelete