30 Nov 2014

Ski Star Tilda

 Hey!!
How are you all? Ok I hope :D

Today is the last Magnolia Challenge of the year over at the Ribbon Girl Challenge Blog and yes you guessed it   IT'S !!.......Yayyyyy
Christmas!!!! 
Woot!! Woot!! (Sssshhhh its only 3 weeks on Thurs!!!!!)
 For my card I used Ski Star Tilda painted with Distress ReInkers
Papers I used are the amazing Riddersholm Chantilly Dawn
Lots of dies on there too
 T!MS Sizzix-Winter Tree, Notebook, Star Border and Reindeer Flight
DooHickeys
So Wrapped Snowflake and Merry Xmas

Thankyou so much for stopping by today.

hugs




5 comments:

  1. Wow what an awesome card Debbie! Beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful winter card! Richly decorated and beautiful colours. Have a nice first advent.
    Pona

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! I am Stunned.. your coloring is Stunning!!! I Love the colors.. Gorgeous shine and shades. FAB color theme.. and Tilda is so Beautiful.. Love the stamp... And all your die cuts are Perfect!! So Beautiful put together.. STUNNER CARD!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and amazing! Debbie you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful,I love all details here. Thańks for the lovely inspiration.
    hana

    ReplyDelete