22 Nov 2014

A Recylcled Book

Hiya
Today is the 2nd Magnolia DT Christmas Blog Hop.

The start of the hop is my other blog HERE

For my project I made something Ive had in mind for a while, using an old paperback book.
I kept seeing these on Pinterest and couldn't wait to give it a go. Very easy too.
For the cards Ive used Tilda With Apple Wreath and Tilda With Trumpet from Waiting For Christmas Collection coloured in Sepia using Distress Ink Walnut Stain.

I found it quite therapeutic making this tree. It does advise to use a 200 page book. Here I used a 300 page, which took lots of folding, but the result was a very full tree.

Seam Binding, Rusty bells, Cheesecloth and the gorgeous Diamante Star are all from the Ribbon Girl Shop.
The wooden stars are from Live and Love Crafts



Thankyou so much for visiting me
Have a wonderful weekend
Hugs


2 comments:

  1. WOW.. Magnificent !!! Beautiful Tree.. Lovely decorated.. and with lights and everything!!.. And I understand that it is a lot of work!!. Love your coloring of the images. Very special.. And Stunning Coloring as always!!.. Beautiful Work!!

    ReplyDelete