20 Oct 2014

Magnolia Santa Claus


 Hey! 
Happy Monday to you all 
These Christmas cards are coming thick and fast now!!(Sorryyyyy!!!!)But I really need to get in the zone!!! Ive so many to make and this year Im so determined to be organised..Saying that Ive only done 3 atm!!! 

Today is the fabulous  Ribbon Girl Colour Challenge 
colour
WHITE...perfect :D

Ive been dying to use my new Santa die from the Magnolia Christmas Die club.. I can see this getting a lot of use..Ive already started making my Christmas tags...I will be back another day to show you the result. But I do think its such a great die for simple cards etc
 Papers are by Riddersholm

also on the Brim Santa's hat Ive added White Stampendous Fragments 'White Mica' from the Encrusted Jewel Kit and his beard Multi Crystal Glitter

Watch this space as this amazing kit is going to be part of my Christmas Blog Candy coming sooooon

LOTS of    dies  on there too!
OMG how would I manage without dies now!!
Here goes Ive used
Magnolia Doo Hickey Christmas Club
Sizzix Framework Border and shape
DooHickeys Rose Leaf, Tilda's Tag, So Wrapped Snowflake, Poinsettia and Fern



I wish you a fabulous day  
hugs

5 comments:

  1. Your card is so gorgeous!! I love the santa face, you did a marvelous job with him! Love the soft colors too.
    Hugs kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, as always. Love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning Debbie! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Debbie, so many pretty details to look at, love it
    hugs Mandy x

    ReplyDelete