15 Oct 2014

Father Christmas

Hiyaaa 
This little lovely arrived at my house on Friday. A gift from my sweet friend ♥......Thankyou...... Mwah 
Just what I needed to make my mojo return. I think it is from the new Christmas Collection if Im right. I cant wait to see the rest.
I used an old technique using gold leafing which I tend to dig out around now. Ive a tutorial HERE

also Frantage and Fragments


 Ive used lots of Magnolia DooHickeys from last years Christmas release and the DooHickey Club Christmas
Flowers,Lace,Bakers Twine, Rusty Bells and Cheesecloth from the Ribbon Girls Shop

Have a great weekend and thankyou so much for visiting me 

Hugs
 

1 comment:

  1. Awesome card Debbie, how cute he is!! and the gilded text looks so amazing!! I am definitely going to try this technique .. LOVE the efect!!
    Thank you so much for sharing. Hugs XX

    ReplyDelete