1 Sep 2014

Tilda With Summer Pants

Hey!
I hope you are all feeling good this Monday morning :D
Can you believe today is 1st September??!!!.....and the forcast for the week is looking good too :D


 For my card today I used Tilda with Summer Pants from the Pink Lemonade Collection, painted as always with Distress Re-Inkers and Pens.
Do you know Im still using the same re-inkers I bought years and years ago!
Papers used are by Riddersholm..Love this one...Its Pretty, Pink and most of all Grungy...Just perfect

Dies used were DooHickeys Wooden Sign, Rose Leaf and Tilda's Tag
Sizzix  Notebook
Spellbinders Butterfly
Rolled Roses
Joycraft Oval
and Go Kreate for the shape





Have a great Monday and thankyou for visiting me..Its always a great pleasure to read your comments.
Dont forget you can follow me on Instagram too

Hugs for now


2 comments:

  1. what a gorgeous card, beautiful colors and I like how you colored Tilda. Hugs Elles

    ReplyDelete