11 Aug 2014

Pink Lemonade-Tilda With Rose Basket

Hi There
Happy Monday to you
Ive been having a little playtime this weekend because the weather has been  soooo wet n windy!!

I have made this card for a fellow DT friend of mine 
 Ive used Tilda With Rose Basket from the Pink Lemonade Collection coloured with Distress ReInkers

Ive also got a little carried away with my rolled paper roses. I find making these so theraputic. Love them 

Papers used are Riddersholm. One is from Tailgate Marked and the pink is from Chantilly Dawn. Such beautiful Papers to work with and worked perfect for the rolled roses.
Also around the image I highlighted a little with a gel roll White pen. This idea came from my amazing friend Elise

Dies used were Joycraft Oval and Filmstrip
Sizzix Butterflight
DooHickeys Tilda's Tag and Rose Leaf
Rolled Roses
Cheesecloth, Pearl Trim and Angel Prima Embellishment are from  the Ribbon Girls

I wish you all a wonderful week
Hugs




No comments:

Post a Comment