10 Aug 2014

A Box of Under Water Treasures

Hiyaaa
I hope you are all good :D

Today to share is a project I made for the Magnolia DooHickey Summer Magazine issue 1
 I never knew what was going to arrive and to create something in a few days is quite scary, especially if it is going to be published. Thankfully I loved them :D which helped alot. :D .It's when you dont like something and you have to create.....That's when I hit a brick wall, or at least I stare at one waiting for ideas to hit me hard!!!! 
Taking a bath usually helps!
I sat Pearl Tilda on a flower I made using the Peony DooHickey and surrounded her with seaweed and more underwater foliage. The anchor I embossed with Aged Silver Frantage

I made another exploding box of  a Seaworld Scene

This is how it looked when closed. Its really really small.

Thankyou so much for visiting me

I wish you an AMAZING weekend
Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Spectacular creation Debbie!!!
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow. I really have no words for this amazing creation! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete