4 Jul 2014

For Your Dies Only



Hi There
I hope you are all well..

Today to share is a card I made using only DooHickeys. I went a little die crazy with my DooHickeys as I was itching to use my new papers 'Tailgate Marked' from  Riddersholm. I just love the colours of these papers. So grungy but still so pretty.
The main flower I made using DooHickey Peony Die
also the DooHickey Butterfly.
and  DooHickey Rose Leaf and Scalloped Tag.
from the Ribbon Girls Shop I used Beaded Berries Ivory /Cream, Cheesecloth, Starburst Stamen White, Cherry Blossom White, Chrysanth Ivory Kort & Godt, Ivory 10mm Open Roses, 12mm Donna Ivory Fine Cotton Lace and Ivory Beaded Trim.


Thanks so much for stopping by.




2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh.. This is Beautiful!! Fantastic Work.. Love all the details!! so much to look at!! :o) Very inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete