17 Jul 2014

Ey Up Tilda!

Hi There
Whoops I forgot to post this card here.
I really do need a catch up with my blogging. Its so neglected recently. But the weather is just too nice to be sat indoors!!

This card was from a couple of weeks ago when the Tour De France passed through where I live in Yorkshire.

So inspired by all the craziness surrounding me, I thought I may as well join in..Though Tilda isnt in the Tour De France...she's on the look out for David Beckham and Brad Pit who are very near by and were spotted in 'Betty's' ( A famous TeaRoom) near where I live..4 miles from my house!!!!! whoooaaaah!!!
Even Prince William and Kate passed through my village !!! :D

On the route there's banners and flags flying everywhere..

Anyway back to my card ...I painted with Distress ReInkers
Dies used are DooHickeys Slender Tress, Gate, Rose Leaf and Flag Banner.
Flowers I made with Marianne rolled Roses Die
Papers are Maja Coffee in the Harbour

I will pop back in next week with some more photos of when they cycle through...I will give you a wave on TV!!! ;D
Until then I wish you an amazing weekend
hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment