17 Jun 2014

I Do

Hey! 
There's a new Colour Challenge over at the Ribbon Girls Challenge Blog today which is Ivory.
The timing was perfect for me as I had been commissioned to do a Wedding card this month. Not something I take on often, but I hate to say no!
I always feel under pressure when its a special card for someone else!!!
Anyway here it is and I really hope its what they wanted.  As usual I was scrambling around for letters..Why do you always run out of 'A's and 'S's. Arghhh panic stations or what!
Saying that I loved colouring these two :D 

Papers I used were Riddersholm Huntington Garden

and  Im LOVING the new Magnolia DooHickeys Vintage Square..soooo elegant.
Can you believe this Tilda and Edwin are 4 years old now. They are from the Wedding Collection 2010


Thankyou so much for taking your time to visit me

Big Hugs

1 comment:

  1. Wow wow wow Debbie, what a beautiful card with those cream colors! So many lovely details, I just don't know where to look first! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete