11 May 2014

Tilda With Chanel The Dog

Hi There
Here is a card I made for my daughter Sophie's 15th Birthday 
I cant believe where the time has gone.
I told her I didnt really have the time to make a card this year, but all i got was 'HUH you made Grandma one!!!' so i thought Id better.

The card is of Sophie and my little chocolate Spaniel. I used one of the new Magnolia Animal Of The Year Collection 'Tilda With Chanel The Dog'


I painted with Distress ReInkers.
I also used new DooHickeys Summer Gate and Love Lampost 



 and a little Frantage and Fragments on there too
Papers are Magnolia
Ribbons and Lace from the Ribbon Girls
Dies are Go Kreate-For the Shape
Sizzix Butterflight and Notebook
DooHickeys Scalloped Tag, Lampost , Rose Petals and fence

I wish you all a wonderful weekend
Hugs

3 comments:

  1. Stunning as always Debbie.
    Hugs, Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beauty Debbie, the colouring details and stamp are so very very sweet, have a lovely evening hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow this card is so beautifull congratulations with your daughter
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete