12 Apr 2014

Tip Toe Tilda

Hi There
I hope you are all well
It seems ages since Ive been in here, but Spring is here and the outdoors is calling me big time..

But look what popped through my door yesterday :D
I really needed my mojo to reappear and it helped. Dont you just love happy mail 

Ive used a new Tilda from the Animals of the year Collection. Now on Pre Order at Sir Stampalot
and (Im shouting now)!!!
THEY ARE GORGEOUS 


 This Tilda is Tip Toe Tilda coloured with Distress Inks

If your on Instagram look me up (Debbie Dolphin) Ive a flipagram on there of the process of colouring of this card.. A bit of fun thats all :D...im certainly no expert but i will do another for sure with better photography next time.
 You will then understand my title 'Let It Go'

 Papers are Maja -Sophiero Collection
 Flowers ,Lace,bead trim etc from the Ribbon Girl
Dies used are 
DooHickeys-So wrapped, Banner, Brides Bow and Swirl
Go Kreate-For the shape
Joycraft -Oval Die

I  think Ive included everything but if not email me. I will help when I can
Until next time
Have an amazing weekend
Hugs


6 comments:

  1. Tilda is Beautiful!!! she looks so Happy and smiling!!! Love the way you have colored her!! Beautiful Shading and shine.. FAB Card with lots of DooHickeys!!! Stunner Card!! Love it!! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your card!!! Felt the same when the stamps arrived at my home :p Hugs Lotte!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love the colours together and the colouring is stunning.
    Hugs
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Debbie,
    what a gorgeous card. And there is a lot to see I don't know where to look. LOL. The new stamps are so cute I cann't wait. Lovely sunday. Hugs Elles

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these stamps and can't wait to use them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie
    gorgeous card
    love this sweet image.
    I am finaly back, my heand is better
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete