2 Apr 2014

Tilda With Hanging Rabbit and A Blog Hop


Hellloooo There
Yesterday was the start of  Magnolia Design Team's very first Blog Hop.
Magnolia Sweden have very kindly offered three prizes up for grabs and all you have to do is hop along and leave a comment on each blog along the way.

If youve missed the beginning the order of the hop is below

Debbie (Me) 

For my card Ive used Tilda With Hanging Rabbit from the Butterfly Wishes Collection painted with Distress Reinkers.
This stamp was a gift off my friend and fellow DT Camilla. She couldnt believe it when I said I didnt have this one 
Im so glad I have now 
Papers are Magnolia
Dies are DooHickeys  Rose Leaf and So Wrapped Lovely Tag
Joycraft Oval Set
Go Kreate for the shape

Daffodils are WOC
Velvet Lace, Seam Binding, Cheesecloth and Vintage frame from the Ribbon Girl shop
I hope you like my card and I helped to inspire you a little.

The next stop to hop along to is the fabulous Dee Dee 

I hope you enjoy the rest of the hop and Im sure the girls will have amazing work to share with you.
Thanks so much for stopping by
Hugs

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so beautiful, LOVE the daffodils and gorgeous die cuts. Fantastic style and coloring, as allways. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always made so beautiful cards sweetie.
    And this was just amazing Debbie, love the color and the stamps is one of my favorites <3
    Hope you like her to?
    Big warm hugs from me <3

    ReplyDelete