16 Mar 2014

Zodiac Collection-Pisces Tilda

 Hiya 
Happy Weekend and what lovely weather we've had in the UK this week.

Today to share is a Shaker-card using another of the Zodiac Collection-Pisces Tilda
Ive painted in Sepia using Distress Re-Inker Walnut Stain

Papers are Bello Pastello byRiddersholm

The flowers I made using Sizzix Die- Dogwood.Ive still a few of these gorgeous dies to play with. I just love making my own flowers. 
Ive also added pink fragments behind the acetate.


 The foliage is also a Sizzix Die-Leaves Branch
Other dies are Go Kreate for the shape
Joycraft Oval Set
Sizzix Tim's Doily Die
DooHickey Tildas Tag
The beautiful Rose Frame is from the Ribbon Girls
Thankyou for stopping by

Hugs

9 comments:

  1. I won't let my eyes too far from this one dear, as although in sepia color you can paint the water effect so perfect!!!
    and your design as always taking my heart ;)
    Big Hugs,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooohhhhh Debbie what a beauty this is, gorgeous Hugs Janny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhh this is just awesome Debbie! Love your card and the way you worked with all the dies on your card! Love it! Hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a sweet sugardream to me sweetie! ♥
    Love those flowers!
    Xx/Lillemor

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a sugardream to me!
    Love those flowers aswell, just beatiful ♥
    Hugs xx/Lillemor

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Debbie,
    what a gorgeous card. With lovely colors and details. I also liked your other cards.
    Hugs Elles

    ReplyDelete