26 Mar 2014

Wedding Card and Blog Hop News


Hiya
I hope you can hop along and join in the fun with the Magnolia DT
Prizes from Magnolia Sweden along the way :D
Starting 1st April

I'm here today to show a wedding card I made last year for Magnolia Ink 'Special Occasions'

Its so nice we can now share the cards we made for the Ink after a few months on our blogs. I always forget what I have made, so its great we can do this :D


For my card I used Maid Marion Tilda and Tilda's Princess Horse painted with Distress Re-Inkers
Paper are Maja
Dies are Go Kreate
Doo Hickeys-So Wrapped Lovely and Flower Corner


Hugs for now


3 comments:

  1. Hi sweet heart!
    I just feel so happy like a girl with the lolly .. because I've got a good connection today and doing a blog walk through out team mates, and to stop on your blog is a must ;)
    my word to this, still love your card <3 <3
    Big Hugs,
    Yulis

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is seriously very innovative.Your card is so cute and also so nice. I like this so very much.

    Regard
    Wedding Scrolls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Your blog is awesome. I really love your every card design. It’s completely unique and eye-catching. I believe the good wedding card is one of the things that make the occasion a memorable one so choosing a right invitation is very significant. A few weeks ago, I bought my invitation from dreamweddingcard(dot)com at a very reliable price. Keep posting like this.

    ReplyDelete