11 Mar 2014

Sagittarius Tilda- Zodiac Collection

 Hiyaaa 
Its Happy 5th Birthday over at MDUC this week.
 WOW 5 years..thats amazing , thats such a long time for a Challenge and Ive been apart of it for nearly 4 of those.
 and
 for my card Ive used the gorgeous new Sagittarius Tilda from the Zodiac Collection  I LOVE love LOVE this one though she isnt my star sign ... Mine is Leo the Lion.
Ive coloured her with Distress Re-Inkers.
 papers are the beautiful Riddersholm
and when is I saw Tims new adornments 'Arrows' they were immediately fired my way! hee hee

Oh and Tilda isnt hunting...She's protecting :D 

Ive gone a little die crazy here
Ive used
DooHickeys  Trees and Tildas Tag
JoyCraft Vintage Flourishes Leaf and Oval Set
Sizzix Fence and Reindeer Flight

I hope to see you there at our birthday Challenge
Hugs

5 comments:

  1. This is my favourite image from new zodiac collection
    and your card is master pice
    gorgeous
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, can't wait for my Zodiac collection to arrive. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, amazing card love all the detail. Love these zodiac stamps, especially pisces:}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely. Those arrows look amazing!
    Crazy? In a good way! ;)
    Hugs,
    tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhh so sweet! I love everything about your Card. It´s absolutely perfect.
    Hugs Frida

    ReplyDelete