23 Feb 2014

Magnolia Beautiful Star

 Good Morning
We have a new challenge over at the Ribbon Girl Challenge blog and we want you to use Lace on your project.

For my card Ive used a gorgeous Magnolia Stamp from the Moscow Collection 'Beautiful star Horse' painted with Distress Reinkers.
I just had to ink this stamp... Reminded me of my younger days and my gorgeous grey horse.
Ive made a shaker card and used Stampendous Mica Fragments

and the little wings are by Dutch Doobadoo paper Art Feathers. Oh I do love these and they are just perfect for embossing with Frantage. Here I used Aged Silver.

For the metal heart I added a piece of the matching paper and added USArquest Perfect Paper ( I think its still a little wet on this picture!!)
The wings I painted with Distress Crackle Glaze
Other dies used were 
Sizzix Star Border, Notebook and Bigz Die Wings
Spellbinders Oval
DooHickey Scallopped tag

Phew I think thats everything :D

Thankyou all so much for visiting me and I wish you a wonderful day
Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment