6 Jan 2014

Tilda In Evening Dress

 Yayyyyy !Im back
My first card for 2014!

I was beginning to think my mojo was stuck back in 2013 somewhere!!!

Well my family have all gone back to school and hubby to work today, so I can finally have a good clean and hopefully a little crafty time at last :D
 For my card Ive used Tilda In Evening Dress painted with Distress ReInkers.
Ive also used the new DooHickey Swirl embossed with Aged Silver Frantage. I thought it would be perfect for party poppers and streamers.
Papers are the Riddersholm Fall Flea Market

Other dies include
DooHickey Star Tag
Sizzix Star Border and Notebook 
Spellbinders-Ovals
Memory Box Star

Dont forget my New Year Giveaway 
(Click the picture)
My New Year Give Away
Bye for now
Big Hugs


9 comments:

  1. I love all the details :) Your cards are amazing! :) Hugs Rita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love her sweet face and your coloring is gorgeous! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card Debbie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card,
    love your colouring so much
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. You always use the prettiest embellishments, just lovely
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  6. You always use the prettiest embellishments, just beautiful
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Debbie so pretty and elegant! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  8. she is just so sassy! I love her!!! Your embellishments and layers are always SOOOOO perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Debbie
    What a gorgeous card and what a lovely details.
    Hugs Elles
    www.alicesphobbies.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete