20 Jan 2014

♥ Love ♥

Hiya
Yes its coming to that time of year again when we are full of love and all things hearts
♥♥

This is my card which made the cover of last years Special Edition Magnolia Ink. 
I really loved this issue as we went Vintage and Magnolia had the great idea of turning it into a Old Vintage Newspaper. It was a one off Special Edition.
♥♥

VERY proud to design for and be published in
♥♥
Over the next few days I will show you what else I made from and old book from a junk shop which was published in this issue :D
♥♥
and I bet the next issue of Magnolia Ink will be due veryyyyy soon :D
I cant wait to see what my teamies have come up with this time
♥♥
Until then

4 comments:

  1. So beautiful.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Debbie! Hugs,
    http://littlecreass.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. The red really pops!!! I really like the bows and flowers

    ReplyDelete