12 Dec 2013

The Winner from Shutter 10 of the Magnolia Advent Calender

Hi There

 Just popping in with the winner from Day 10 of the 
Magnolia Advent Calender
Can I just say thankyou so much for all your amazing, sweet comments and for taking your precious time to pop by my blog.
They are really lovely to read :D

Ok ...the winner is
***************
************
*********
******
*****
****
**
*
*
*
*

Please can you email me with your address so I can email Magnolia for your prize

debbiedolphin7@live.co.uk

byeeeee
for now
Hugs

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Mikha!! Enjoy! -Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgoshh!! I'm sooo happy seeing this :) :) will email you son when I reach home, Debbie x thank youuu *hugss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hugs Cora xx

    ReplyDelete