3 Nov 2013

Merry Christmas Tilda

Hi There
Boy theses Saturdays do come around so quick don't they?

There's another challenge beginning over at MDUC and this week its a sketch 
Kylie Kueter's photo.

I actually made my card to take to Sweden for Camilla. It seems ages ago now since I was there. I used Merry Christmas Tilda from the Winter Wonderland Collection 2013
Ribbon and Lace are from the Ribbon Girls
Papers are Maja from last years Christmas Collection

Dies used are Sizzix Reindeer Flight
DooHickeys are Slender Firs and Peaky Floral Tabs
 
Hope you come along and join in the fun this week
 
Hugs for now


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love the vintage christmas feeling, the deer and other dies are stunning. GORGEOUS coloring and beautiful image and frame. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Debbie,
    What a gorgeous christmas card. And what a lovely details.
    Greetings,
    Elles

    ReplyDelete