7 Oct 2013

Tilda With Sakura Flowers


Hi There
Hope you are all well this Monday

Its a new challenge over at MDUC and this weeks challenge was chosen by our very lovely Lori.
I really loved this one as it is a fab colour combo

BLUE, BROWN AND WHITE



I used a NEW Tilda which I got when I went to London two weeks ago. In fact I painted her there.

She is Tilda With Sakura flowers and is specially made for Magnolia's trip to Japan as I write this.
I just love her winking

Papers are the new Maja Collection Vintage Autumn Collection


The decorative corners are by Prima and the ornate frame I made using a mold and Airdry clay.

You will also see some new GO Kreate dies on there too.
Large Frame Frilly #12
Click HERE to see the gorgeous new shapes :D


Doohickeys are Butterfly and Peaky Floral Tabs
Frame around Tilda is Joy Crafts
Flowers are from the Magnolia shop (I neeeed to stock up on these)

Have a fabulous week and I promise to be back with pics from my trip to Boras
Hugs



4 comments:

  1. Wat een beeldschone kaart, super
    groetjes Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolut gorgeous Debbie. Last week i bought this die from Go Kreate aswell, it's gorgeous.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a great Card Debbie! Love the Image and the colours.
    Lots of love
    Bine

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful, I adore how you have coloured her and embellished your card.

    ReplyDelete