25 Sep 2013

Streets Of London



 Hiya
Im back again with my card from the new Little London Collection.
I hope you managed to get yours at the show at the weekend.
Its also a new challenge over at MDUC and this week we have sketch for you.



For my card today Ive used An English Gent and Telephone Box.

Ive painted with DI's.
For the shape of the card ive used Go Kreate frilly #7
Doohickey Lampost

Papers i had from the Jubilee and i didnt know who they were buy, but i found out today they are called Portabella RD. The rest is from my stash.

Thank you so much for visiting me..

hugs

 
 

5 comments:

  1. Wat een schitterende kaart Debbie, ik vind hem weer super
    groetjes Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another stunner, I have these on order too, not long now! Take care love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw this card in Magnolia's store yesterday, and I just stood there looking at it for ages, I couldn't take my eyes off of it. IIt's extraordinary beautiful, your colouring is sooooooo beautiful, the depth in it is incredible and I love the shadow you've created with your distress inks around the image! Gooooorgeoouus!

    Hugs
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. rewelacyjna karteczka, bardzo mi się podoba....

    ReplyDelete