23 Sep 2013

Keep Calm And Soldier On

 

Happy Monday
 
Hope you are all ok
Well what a hectic weekkend :D
Yes...... MAGNOLIA have been at the Alexandra Palace Scrap show Event in London.
Ive had a fabulous time and met the most wonderful people.
 
Here is one of the cards I made for them using the new Little London Collection stamps.
Aren't they just gorgeous.
 
For my card I used Edwin In a Bearskin Hat painted with Distress Re-Inkers.
I was very surprised at how many people didn't know you could paint with them.
 
Ive been asking Magnolia for a couple of years now for a Tilda or Edwin in a Bearskin Hat and Yayyy he's here and what a cutie he his. I just LOVE LOVE LOVE
They only landed at my house Wednesday giving me one day to paint a couple ready to send down for the weekend.
Thankfully I had some London themed papers from the Jubilee and the Royal Wedding. So sorry I cant remember what they are.
Edwin is painted with Distress Reinkers
 
Dies used are DooHickeys  Castle ,Tag and Box Coffee Lace
Sizzix Weathered Clock
 
I be back soon with another of the cards from the weekend and some pictures.
Byeee for now
 
 
Hugs
 


3 comments:

  1. Wat een schitterende kaart Debbie, super
    groetjes Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Debbie
    love love love it
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute one ! You made a wonderfull card of it. They have it here in a couple of days....can,t wait!
    Greets , Martine

    ReplyDelete