8 Sep 2013

A Touch Of Velvet

 Hiya
 
Its Heartsthis week over at MDUC chosen by my very gorgeous friend Camilla.
Such a perfect choice for me as I think you've already gathered I just love
 Hearts
 
 Ive got to say I LOVED making this card. Its a picture Ive had in my head for a few weeks now. As soon as I saw Violet Tilda I knew she belonged in the Romantic Window hence the Hearts
 Again I wanted a Sepia Vintage effect with a 'Touch Of Velvet' .....Victorian velvet! hee hee
 The whole image is painted with Distress Inks Walnut Stain for an OLD look and a touch of Victorian Velvet which I have then painted over with Distress Crackle Glaze.
Ive added a little Frantage to the Flowers
 The butterfly on the frame and the clay corner I have made with Airdry clay. Have you noticed the heartsin the lace too?
For the shape of the card Ive used Go Kreate Dies
 
 My tag is made with a Magnolia Doohickey Die 'Cloudy Tags' and also the Butterfly is Magnolia.
Papers are also Magnolia.
 
 
 
Byeeee for now
Hugs
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. beautiful card debbie, love the heart in the center of the big butterfly ,is that also a sillicone mold or do you buy them so hugs xx christa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Debbie
    my eyes are resting
    fantastic card
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Debbie,

    What a lovely creation and the colours are so beautiful!!. And what a beautiful details did you made!!

    Greetings from Holland,
    Elles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh wow this is so fantastically beautiful Debbie, it's absolutely breathtaking! Love how romantic and vintage it looks!
    Tilda fits so perfectly with the window stamp! What a great idea!

    Hugs
    Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card. I love your colouring and all the pretty embellishments.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete