2 Aug 2013

Sakura Tilda

 Hiya
Just a quickie today to show something Ive been making here and there over the last few days.
I just didn't have a clue where it was going!...but I got there in the end.
I don't know if its the thunderstorms weve been having or what, but I really have had to drag myself into my craftroom..
 
 Anyway back to my card..Ive used Sakura Tilda from Special Moments 2013 painted with Distress Re-Inkers
My new Magnolia paper arrived also at the weekend and its double sided :D.... So very gorgeous.
Ive used Blue Vintage Hydrangea from The Sea Breeze Collection all available at Sir Stampalot



Dies used are Doohickeys Butterfly, Tilda's Tag and Box Coffee Lace and Joy Crafts Butterfly Border and Oval.
Fancy Corners I made using Airdry Clay from a home made mold
 
Thankyou so much for visiting me and as always your lovely comments...They mean so much x:D
See You Soon
Hugs
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous as always, love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card of yours, Debbie, is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, fantastic colouring Wish I had your hands for one day in my craft room
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. een schitterende kaart
    groetjes Janie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just like a dream Debbie. So wonderful.

    Hugs Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi she is so pretty sitting there amongst those beautiful papers ...love how your butterfly looks like linen ;0)

    ReplyDelete