19 Aug 2013

Beach Babes

Hi There
Hope you are having a fab weekend so far :D
 
Today to share is a Magnolia Step Card card using Tilda's from the Sea Breeze Collection all available from Sir Stampalot.
I got my inspiration last week when we took a trip out to Whitby and saw these little coloured Beach Huts below..
 
 
Just amazing..
 
I have so many new Tilda's to ink up and I just haven't the time to make cards with them all right now, so what better way to use them than all together!! :D
 

I painted using Distress Reinkers.

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
Dies used are Sizzix Scrollwork and Clouds
DooHickys Flags and Fence
 


I hope you like it and thankyou for visiting me
 
 
That's all for now :D
Hugs
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful card. I'd love to recive this, all the images are so well coloured and so much detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally amazing, Debbie!

    HUGS SUSY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Debbie,

    I visit your blog a few times but never left a comment but I just want to say that your creations are beautiful!!!

    Greetings from Holland,
    Elles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Such a fun card ...with all these beauties...I just love the colours and the summer feel it's just out of this world ;0)

    ReplyDelete