28 Jul 2013

Tripping Tilda

HI-Yaaaaaaa :D
I hope you are all good and enjoying your weekend so far or is that Sunday feeling beginning to kick in???? :D
Today to share is a card for two DT Challenges.
Firstly we have MDUC which is our very beautiful Camilla H's Choice-Your favourite things and then we have the Ribbon Girls Challenge which is Lace
My favourite things are Distress Reinkers, Tildas and Dies so it was an easy one for me:D
I LOVE the new DooHickey Orchid Die
Here Ive also used new DooHickey Fruit Tree along with the fence.
Ive used gorgeous Tripping Tilda from the Special Moments Collection painted with Distress Reinkers
 
 
Hope to see you at both Challenges
Bye for now
Hugs


6 comments:

  1. WOW Debbie, this is great.
    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Debbie
    I love it
    have a great new week
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beeldschone kaart Debbie, prachtig bewerkt.
    groetjes Janie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous card, keep seeing this beautiful orchid die, think I NEED it. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card sweetie!! And your colouring is amazing!
    Summerhugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it love it love it!!! The orchids especially, they´re gorgeuss <3 See you soon my dear <3
    Hugs Lillemor

    ReplyDelete