2 Jul 2013

Summer BreezeCollection 2013

 OOooo Exciting
My new Magnolia club kit arrived yesterday and I couldn't wait to play.♥. 
Photo: Excited ! Sea Breeze Collection 2013 !
 
Here is the Summer Breeze Collection 2013
They all match perfectly with the previous Summer Backgrounds.
 
 Tilda I have painted with DI Re-Inkers. Ive used quite a lot of Frantage and Fragments on this card especially for the Sand and Sea to give a little more dimension and texture.
 
 I think it was midnight when I closed my craft room door!!!Whoops...I daren't go back in to see the mess Ive made.. I somehow manage to get Frantage all over my bed!!! ha ha
I did feel like I woke up on a beach this morning myself!!  ha ha;D
 Love these tiny shells I collected from a beach in Scotland. I knew they would be useful.
 The 'Aloha' charm was appropriate too.
Dies used are DooHickey Event Flags, Tilda's Tag and Flags
Tim's Sizzix Scrollwork
Corner made with Clay
 
Hope you like it
Must dash Ive work today
Hugs
 


10 comments:

  1. Wat een beeldschone kaart Debbie, prachtige kleurtinten
    groetjes Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I love love love the way you have made your beach with frantage - What a great idea :) <3 Jen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, mine came too and I've made a DT entry. Nice card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous as always. Can't wait for the new release! Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  5. it is a magic card! Summer of the right breathing.
    Pona

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I am looking forward to the new Magnolia stamps.

    Hugs, Nanda

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card Debbie.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE this card!!! I dit reseave my kit too, but I did not have time to play with it yet :( Your card is absolutely stunning and I really love the way you create a scene... Now it's eaven harder to chose wich stamp I first ink up ;-)

    Hugs Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  9. New colection,
    o my
    this is so sweet
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sweet card...oh where is the summer. Hope is coming soon :)

    ReplyDelete