9 Jul 2013

Summer Breeze Collection 2013

 Hi There
I hope you are all enjoying the heat wave we are having in the UK at the moment!!
Its just gorgeous.
There's a new challenge over at the Ribbon Girls  and this week we want to see a BOW
 For my card Ive used one of the new Tilda's from my clubkit (Sorry I don't know her name yet). I masked her with Sea Background Through Porthole from the 2010 Von Boyage Collection
 Oh and the map which was also part of the clubkit.
I painted with DI Reinkers
Papers are also Magnolia from the Bon Voyage Collection
I used
Seam Binding, Ivory Resin Dove Flat back, Cheesecloth, Red Velvet Lace, Starburst Stamen Burgandy, Beaded Berries and Rolled paper Roses Ruby Red

Dies used are Sizzix On the edge and Doo-Hickey Tilda's Tag and Flags

Hope you manage to come along and join in the challenge.
Thanks for visiting me
BigHugs


4 comments:

  1. Wat een schitterende kaart Debbie
    groetjes Janie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very original and beautiful card, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhhhhhhhhh Debbie... you have let me drool all over my keyboard of my laptop!!! I adore maritime cards and this is just a piece of art! Love everything about it! Hugs, Chantal

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this card is absolutly FANTASTIC,
    summer like I like
    hugs Tamara

    ReplyDelete